0
Posted October 10, 2017 by Campus Heat in News
 
 

Sad! PHOTOS: Amy Vigus After Taking Brain Damaging Ecstasy Pill At London Party

A WOMAN killed by a rogue ecstasy pill will “never know the pain she has caused”, her family has said.

Amy Vigus, 20, died after taking a single tablet at a music festival, with an inquest into her death hearing MDMA levels associated with “fatal risk due to toxicity” had been discovered in her body.

An inquest into her death was today opened, with senior coroner for Essex Caroline Beasley-Murray revealing the body had been released and an investigation had been carried out.

Coroner’s officer Riah Hill said: “On 19th August the 20-year-old lady attended a music festival in East London where she ingested controlled drugs, namely some MDMA more commonly known as ecstasy.

“On 20th August she collapsed at home following respiratory arrest and was taken to hospital where her death was confirmed.

“On 23rd of August post mortem was carried out at Colchester Hospital and toxicology was taken, with the presence of MDMA at a level associated with the fatal risk due to toxicity.”

Her cause of death was listed as hypoxic brain injury and the toxic affect of MDMA ingestion.

Her grieving family did not attend the hearing at Essex Coroner’s Court, in Chelmsford.

Amy Vigus went to the Elrow Town music festival at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, East London, in August this year where she took the drugs.

The clip released by her family claimed she began fainting and throwing up before eventually making her way home.

In the morning she was found by her parents who were forced to carry out CPR and rushed her to Colchester General Hospital.

But tragically she fell into a coma and died on August 21 2017.

The clip’s narrator said: “In a moment of madness she took an unknown substance she as led to believe was the party drug MDMA.

“She continued to socialise and smile. Then she began to pay for her mistake.

“Amy’s body rejected whatever unknown substance she had taken. Our Amy managed to make it home, where she collapsed one more time.”

The video adds: “Our Amy made a mistake. Our Amy will never smile again. Our Amy is dead.

“In that moment of madness she took an unknown substance. Our Amy had no idea it would have led to this.

“She will not be celebrating Christmas anymore.

“She will not be celebrating her 21st birthday. She will not be buying her parents Mother’s or Father’s day cards.

“She will never know the pain she has caused.”

.

For Advertisements and Other Enquiries ..Email: campusheatpr@yahoo.com !

If You Wanna Be In The Know, Follow (@CampusHeat) on Instagram/Twitter!