Posts Tagged ‘Fight’
 
 
 
News
 

FIGHT! VIDEO: August Alsina Involved in Altercation Over Migos Performance

August Alsina was set to perform at a concert called called State Of Emergency 2 on Saturday, January 17, at Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis when a dispute with the promoter led to chaos. Associates close to Loose Cannon Slim, told...
 
News
 

TURN UP! Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather Agree To Terms For May Fight

The Manny Pacquiao/Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight is closer to happening than ever before. Yahoo Sports reports that Pac Man has agreed to terms for a May 2 bout. The Filipino boxer will receive a 40% cut of the purse, leaving 60% ...
 
News
 

Lil Wayne To Birdman – “Release ‘Tha Carter V’ Or Face Me In Court”

The rift between Lil Wayne and Cash Money Records has grown wider and appears to be headed to court. TMZ reports that Wayne has fired off a letter to Birdman demanding he release Tha Carter V or face a lawsuit asking for his re...

 
News
 

Manny Pacquiao Responds To Floyd Mayweather’s Challenge [Fight Details]

Two days after Floyd Mayweather called out Manny Pacquiao and challenged him to a fight on May 2nd, Pacquiao has responded with harsh words and promised to make the long-awaited fight with Mayweather entertaining for the fans… ...
 
News
 

TURN UP! Manny Pacquiao Already Preparing For Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Written by Martin Rogers for USA Today Sports! MACAU — Manny Pacquiao and his trainer Freddie Roach revealed they are already preparing for the fight boxing craves more than any other – a mouthwatering showdown against po...
 
Interviews
 

Floyd Mayweather Issues Statement Following Fight; T.I Got A Black Eye

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has issued a statement via Necole Bitchie about the incident. He explains that the tension between him and Tip started from a photo Tiny posted on Instagram of her with The Money Team after Money May’...